Post Nomination Opinion Poll Report
"Assessing the opinions and perceptions of voting-age Ugandans on the 2016 general elections."
NTV Uganda & Uganda Governance Monitoring platform partnered with RWI to conduct a national representative public opinion poll with the aim of assessing the opinions and perceptions of voting-age Ugandans on the 2016 general elections.
- Field work was conducted between-19th December 2015 – 10th January 2016.
- Field work was done in 89 districts with a total sample of 2,685 of registered voters of 18 Yrs and above.
- Results are given with a +/-5% margin of error at a 95% confidence level
- The report provides for regional, age group specific, gender, and in some cases political affiliations.
- The report therefore represents opinions of between 19th December 2015 – 10th January 2016 when the field work was conducted.
Further analysis by religion, ethnicity can be requested from the Research World International team.